Use the steps below to complete your enrollment once you've received your Olympia account credentials.
- You must be a Windows Insider. Go here to learn more and register
- You must have an Olympia corporate account. Don't have an account? We are currently providing a limited number of accounts to qualified Windows Insiders. To request an account, please complete our brief survey at http://aka.ms/RegisterOlympia.
- Your PC must be running Windows 10 Insider Preview build. Note: Participation in the lab requires that machines are always up to date with the latest Insider Preview build (Slow Ring or newer).
- If your PC is currently domain joined, disconnect from the domain and login using your local (admin) account. You may (but is not required) login using the MSA associated with your Windows Insider account.
- View the Olympia Program Description here
2. Enroll your Windows 10 PC
As part of Windows Insider Lab for Enterprise, you can upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 10 Pro. This upgrade is optional. Since certain features such as Windows Defender Application Guard are only available on Windows 10 Enterprise, we recommend you to upgrade.
Choose one of the following two enrollment options:
2.1. Keep your current Windows 10 edition
Please see Olympia Corp enrollment - keep current edition.
2.2. Upgrade your Windows 10 edition from Pro to Enterprise
Please see Olympia Corp enrollment - upgrade to enterprise edition.
3. Register for Windows Insider Program for Business
The Windows Insider Program for Business was designed to better support the IT Professionals and business users in our Insider community. Please register with your Olympia corporate account.REGISTER NOW
4. Office 365
You can now use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other popular Office apps when using your Olympia corporate account.INSTALL OFFICE 365
Start exploring exciting new Enterprise features and provide feedback through Windows Insider Feedback Hub. Please note that it may take several hours for certain quests to become visible. In the meantime, you can read more about Enterprise features and quests on the Features page.